If it is your first time with us, you are very welcome. If you have been with us before, you are very welcome back this year. We are very glad to be back ourselves and look forward to meeting up with you again. We would like to express our sincere thanks and appreciation to all car boot stall-holders and members of the public, for your participation and support of the car boot sales organised by the parish of All Saints, Raheny since 2001. With the impact of Covid-19 having been felt by us all it is good to be back after being unable to hold car boots during 2020 and 2021.
During 2022, car boots are planned to be held in the grounds of All Saints Raheny on Saturday 21st May, Saturday 16th July, Saturday 27th August and Saturday 10th September.
The car boots in All Saints are organised by the parish of All Saints to help support the maintenance and upkeep of the historic church, grounds and halls. All stewards and kitchen personnel are volunteers. We are very glad to have your support in this worthwhile endeavour.
Stall-holders – Admission for cars is 25€ and for vans is 30€. No large vans (i.e. vans over 50 cubic feet) are permitted on the grounds.
Stall-holders and attendees at car boots – We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of a few rules of attendance on the parish grounds:
The Car boot is first come first serve, we do not take bookings in advance, cars queue up early in the morning on the day. Cars are allowed to enter the field at 8am.
- We will do our best to ensure that you enjoy the day.
- We will comply with all public health guidance and would ask for your cooperation in this respect.
- We ask that you show courtesy, care and consideration at all times both to yourselves as well as to other stall-holders and visitors attending at the car boot sale. If you have any questions please ask the stewards and we would be happy to assist.
- We require visitors and stall-holders to co-operate with the stewards at all times. This is important to ensure your comfort and safety and that of other members of the public.
- We require all participants to take away all litter, and to be mindful of the needs of other participants and stall-holders.
- Also for the safety of all persons, save in exceptional circumstances, vehicles should not attempt to leave the grounds before 2.30pm. We ask that all vehicles depart the premises by 3.30pm.
- Toilet facilities and tea, coffee and cakes are available in the All Saints’ Hall beside the main hall car park.